Global Income Portfolio (GIP) leverages low volatility companies around the world in search of the best dividend-paying stocks for the long haul. You get income-producing investments with strong performance, less ups and downs, and lower risk.
- 25-40 companies yielding 2% or higher
- Focus on companies that have paid an increasing dividend for at least 5 years
- Low beta stocks (low-risk profile)
- 5-7 year time horizon
- Diversified portfolio consisting of stable industries and companies who historically have raised dividends.
- Focus on generating portfolio income.